Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday card May 2011


Here is my second card.
I stamped Happy Birthday from Stampin Up. Then placed a chipboard frame around it.  I then used a Spellbinders die in the corner.  I then stamped the flowers from Heartfelt Creations. Using Spellbinders die to cut them out.  Then I used McGills pad and paper shaper to shape my flowers.  I layered them and placed them around one side of the frame.  Added sticker centers, and sticker leaves.  On the inside, I stamped my saying using Stampin up stamp and ink.  Added a sticker swirl and a cut flower.

Claudia & Company Birthday Card
Papertake Weekly Bloom & Grow (flowers)
Wee Memories Get Sticky (stickers - flower centers, Leaves)

Thank you for looking at my second entry

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty!! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Kathy thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation!
    Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete