Thursday, May 19, 2011

First Challenge May 2011

This is my first attempt at blogging.  My daughter suggested I try this as a way of using my many purchases.
I am entering this card that I created for my sister's birthday into a couple of challenges.



I used blue cardstock. I then used a swirl embossing folder with a spacer. Then I cut out the unembossed area.  I stamped the flowers from Heartfelt Creations.  Using spellbinders dies, I cut the flowers.  I then used my McGills pad with my paper shaper tool to shape the flowers. I stacked them together, and put a sticker flower in the center.  I arranged them around the opening adding a leaf sticker.  I used a border sticker around the opening on the front of the card.  Inside I stamped Happy Birthday from Stampin Up! and added another flower sticker in the corner.

I am entering it in these challenges
Claudia & Company Girls Birthday Card
Papertake Weekly Bloom & Grow (flowers)
Wee Memories Get Sticky (flower centers, border, and leaves)

Thanks for checking my first post.
Flower Lady

4 comments:

  1. Thanks I enjoyed creating it, and playing with my new stamps and dies that I purchased at the Great Lakes Mega Meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you created a blog and shared your card. This is beautiful. Love the embossing, bling and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card!! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete